Media AS

Thursday 6 January 2011

How did you attract/address the audience for your music magazine?

The chief aim of the magazine is to focus on music. Music is an essential and important part of young peoples lives. Therefore the magazine should appeal immediately to the youth demographic. Placing a musician on the front cover is designed to appeal to that target market. The colour scheme I chose is neutral, appropriate for both male and female customers.

To ensure that my magazine is suited to my target audience I have used language and terminology that the readership can immediately identify with. Including lots of information on the latest music scene will attract all people with an interest in music. Having information on various different genres gives me a larger target audience. I have catered to the needs of all of them by maintaining a simple magazine design that does not include anything too distinctive to one particular music style.

No comments:

Post a Comment